Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Countdown to Summer Sale - 10 Days = 10%

When I posted the first Countdown to Summer Sale five days ago temps were in the 90s.

Here we are less than a week later.

And temps are in the 50s.

Gotta love New England weather.

I'm not going to lie, and I apologize if this makes me a bad person, but I'm happy about it.

If I'm not able to enjoy all that summer has to offer and am going to spend my days in an (unairconditioned) classroom then I'm quite content with a drizzly 56 degree day. It also helps create the illusion that we are still knee-deep in the academic year and not on the brink of singing, "no more pencils, no more books." The kids are much more focused on cool, rainy days then on the days that the classroom smells of sunscreen.

Which is good because we still have ten days left.

TEN.

DAYS.

LEFT.

In honor of the countdown I'm throwing a "Countdown to Summer Sale!" For the next 24 hours, I've marked everything in my store down by 10%.


There had been some problems at TPT with my new Frog Themed Classroom Kit as well as my Bee Themed Classroom Kit. Buyers were letting me know that they could place the product in their cart, but it would disappear when they went to check out. Both seem to be working now. Thanks to those of you who let me know and thanks to TPT for fixing it.

No comments: